At Mazzard Farm, you will find all the ingredients needed for a truly memorable holiday. If you forget something important, don’t worry, we’ll do our very best to help. Available onsite for shared use:
- A choice of barbeque areas in the grounds (BBQs provided).
- Outdoor areas, including an orchard, gardens and our own woods.
- Various outdoor seating areas, scattered around 17 acres of grounds.
- Two children’s play areas, one with a trampoline and baby swing, the other with a large ‘pirate castle’, swings, slide, and football pitch
- A TiPi and firepit in the woods, suitable for older children or a family BBQ
- A range of outdoor ride-on toys, scooters and bikes
- Various small animals, i.e. Joey and Mr. Bean, our resident Pygmy Goats, chickens and ducks
- Bikes to rent, including child seats and a tag-along. These can be reserved in advance
- On a hot day, we’ll put up a paddling pool
- A good selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs to borrow
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Treatments, including reflexology, Japanese facial, Chinese foot massage, Indian head massage and Hopi ear candles. See Be Pampered section for further details
- Shared freezer (accessible 24/7) filled with croissants, pain au chocolates and baguettes, home produced meats and ready-meals
To help make your stay even more relaxed:
- We can pre-order fresh produce from local providers for you
- On-site Personal Chef. Click here for more info on options
- Supermarkets deliver to Mazzard Farm (please coordinate a delivery slot with us before you complete your order)
- Extra cleaning and/or changing of linen available for a small, additional fee
- Baby-sitting can be arranged