Mazzard Farm can be found on East Hill, just a mile south of Ottery St Mary. Ottery St Mary is in East Devon, on the borders of Dorset and South Somerset. And although Mazzard Farm is in the West Country, it is within easy reach of large parts of Great Britain.
Klick here for a map of where we are, or use a Route Planner, or if you are using SatNav, do drop us a quick note and we will help you with navigating the final few miles. Mazzard Farm’s full address is Mazzard Farm, East Hill, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11 1QQ, and nearest ‘named’ road is Slade Road. Detailed route descriptions can be found on this page.
If you are planning to take the train, Honiton is our nearest station (15 minutes away), and we’d happily recommend a local taxi company for you. From London (Waterloo, with SouthWestern Railways), getting to Honiton takes 3 hours. From the North, as well as from London Paddington, intercity trains go to Exeter (St. Davids), from where a connection can be made to Honiton.
Check train times at NationalRail.co.uk
Exeter Airport is 15 minutes away. Taxi fare from Exeter is around £25, or you may wish to hire a car from there. Let us know if you want us to help you get the best deal. From Bristol Airport, Mazzard Farm is about one hour and 15 minutes.
- Airports: Bristol or Exeter
- Flight costs/times: FlyBe
- Rail companies: SouthWest Trains, Great Western and Cross Country
Typical (car) journey times to Mazzard Farm:
- London – 3 to 3 ½ hours**
- Home Counties (south and west of London) – 2 ½ to 3 hours**
- Home Counties (east and north of London) – 3 ½ to 4 hours**
- Dover / Folkstone – 4 to 5 hours**
- Harwich – 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours**
- Bristol – 1 ½ hours
- Cardiff – 2 hours
- Birmingham – 2 ½ to 3 hours
- Manchester, Liverpool – 4 to 5 hours
- Newcastle – 6 hours
Please note that these are journey times assuming normal circumstances. For rush hour traffic, or traffic incidents, you may need to allow for extra time.
* this offer is only open to bookings where no car is brought on site at all
** If you plan to include the A303 in your journey, general rule of thumb in July and August, and for Bank Holiday and School Holiday weekends is: the earlier you set off, the less time your journey is likely to take, as you can stay ahead of the crowds!
If you want to offset your carbon emissions, please go to www.climatecare.org.