Mazzard Farm is proud to present a Unique and Exclusive Rugby Experience, offered to you by the Exeter Chiefs, working together with a number of high quality accommodation and food & drink partners in Devon.The offer is aimed at groups of rugby enthusiasts who are looking for a weekend full of rugby action, comfortable accommodation, and fantastic food and drink, in a beautiful part of Great Britain. In terms of the rugby element of the experience, included in the offer are:
- A Premiership Game at Exeter’s Sandy Park, with VIP Entry via the main Entrance
- Hospitality in the top floor, glass fronted Chiefs suite overlooking the pitch
- Former Exeter Chiefs player Chris Bentley as your host
- Pre match Q&A with two members of the pro squad
- Three course dining pre-match, with menu compiled by Exeter Chiefs Head Chef Denis Turner
- Opportunity to nominate one of your party for the half time ‘Otter Challenge’
- Reserved premium grandstand seating directly outside the suite
- Entry into the ‘guess the score quiz’ with the chance to win a signed Exeter Chiefs ball
- Post match Q&A with a member of the coaching staff
- Plus: Post match access into the players’ lounge for the first 2 groups applying for this offer
This link shows a good overview of what your experience can look like. In addition to your action packed day of Premiership Rugby, this offer includes 3 nights accommodation in high quality Self Catering Cottages, a sumptuous ‘Devon Tasting menu’ at the multiple award winning (and Chiefs’ Players Favourite) Jack in the Green Restaurant (with a Chiefs player joining you for dinner!), a match scarf and programme for each member of your party, all necessary transfers whilst in Devon, and ample free time to enjoy the beauty this stunning corner of England has to offer. Exeter can be reached very easily by air (Exeter airport is 10 minutes from Sandy Park, and is served by Flybe, with daily flights from Amsterdam, Paris, Dusseldorf, Hannover and Munich. Failing that, Bristol airport is just over an hour away), and by road, journey time from the ports of Harwich, Dover or Folkestone is around 4-5 hours. Cost for this unique package is £339 per person, based on a group of minimal 8 attendees. Please note: offer based on 3 nights B&B, 2 dinners, full rugby package and internal transfers. Travel to / from Devon, and drinks, are not included in this fee.
2018/19 Season dates will be listed here. Or contact us for availability.
Please contact us for full details, or to be kept up to date for any available dates in the 2017/18 Premiership Rugby season. Parties interested in adding activities to the itinerary listed above (i.e. playing a local team, sightseeing, golf, activities for ‘non-rugby-aficionado’ partners, etc.), please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do all we can to assist.