- Seaton Tramway (Seaton/Colyton) - Halloween Tram of Terror. Travel on the “Tram of Terror” with our gruesome tram drivers to Colyton Station where there will be spooky entertainment
- World of Country Life (Exmouth) – Loads of fun activities including pumpkin carving, the Hallowe’en treasure trail, spooky arts & crafts and our famous family Halloween Show up in the Barnyard Theatre! This year – “Angus & the Witch”
- Crealy Adventure Park (Clyst St Mary) - Visit Crealy between October 21 and 29 and enjoy a special day out that the whole family can enjoy. This includes ‘The Creaky Hotel’, Trick or Treat, Pumpkin carving and opportunity to meet Scooby Doo! Fireworks on 28 and 29 October.
- Pecorama (Beer) – Ride the Beer Frights Ghost Train for Hallowe’en! Children’s entertainment daily from 2pm in the Station Gallery until 29th October and a spooky treat from the Restaurant for those in Hallowe’en fancy dress
- Bicton Park (East Budleigh) – Witches’ Grotto, Colouring Competition, Spooky Train, Fancy Dress
- Stuart Line Cruises (Exmouth) – Two special Fire Work night cruises on 4 and 5 November. Spectacular views of fireworks guaranteed.
- Wildwood Escot (Ottery St Mary) – Meet the Witch of Wildwood will be visiting. Those among our visitors brave enough to be in her presence will get the opportunity to assist her is spell-casting. There’ll be apple-bobbing, pumpkin-carving and marshmallow-toasting and an opportunity to carve an ancient rune.
So why not book yourself a cosy Mazzard Farm cottage, fire up the log burner, and have a great time? Remember we also offer beach/coastal walks, great pubs and pamper treatments! Winter breaks at Mazzard Farm are available from as little as £225.