We set up Mazzard Farm holiday cottages in 2008, with the aim of creating a holiday experience that we, a young family of four, would like to enjoy ourselves. Armed with a huge amount of personal experience, and backed up by some significant feedback from the market, we set out to create a cottage complex that ticks all these boxes:
- situated in a beautiful area, but within good reach of large parts of Britain with lots of character and heaps and heaps of comfort
- developed in such a way that the impact on the environment is reduced to an absolute minimum, and allowing for a totally car-free holiday if that is what you wish
- hugely child-friendly, yet not forgetting about the not-so-little-ones either sufficient facilities on-site to be able to relax and unwind, without the need to go anywhere
- close to the coast and beaches
- a huge variety of points of interest on our doorstep
- with the owners living on-site (but without being ‘in your face’!)
But maybe most important of all, a place where people feel welcome and at home, where you can be yourself and relax. And where you want to come back to. Again and again.
We think we have created that, and feedback from everyone who has been here thus far suggests we are not alone in thinking so. There is only one way to find out for yourself though, and that is by coming to stay with us. So have a browse and check out the cottages. Which one would be for you? Or have a look first at what others have written about us.
And still within the first five years since opening Mazzard Farm, our efforts have already been recognised, as we have now won a dozen or so different awards for excellence, some of which are listed here.
Please do contact us if you have any questions. We’d love to welcome you here at Mazzard Farm some time soon.