Bramley Cottage (sleeps 2 + 2 cots or Z-beds) is a delightful one-bedroom cottage, attached to the main farmhouse. Downstairs, the cottage has a spacious kitchen and living/dining room, with French doors leading to a private patio. The large double bedroom also has French doors, opening up to gorgeous views over the gardens, orchard and woods. Shower room and toilet are adjacent to the bedroom.
Although Bramley Cottage only has one bedroom, it comfortably accommodates four guests and a cot if required, as Z beds (fold-up beds) are available. Bramley Cottage has a coal effect stove rather than a wood burner..
As Bramley cottage is set apart from the other cottages somewhat, it makes a great romantic hide-away!
- Open plan living and dining. Kitchen with fridge (with 3*freezer compartment) and washer/dryer
- Wood flooring in living room, tiles in kitchen, wool carpet in bedroom
- Central heating throughout
- Coal effect heater in living room, HD ready, flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player. HiFi set, free WiFi
- Bedroom with king size bed on upper floor. Glorious views from bedroom. Plenty of space for additional Z-bed and/or cot(s)
- Bathroom with full size bath, rainfall shower, basin and WC on upper floor.
- All linen and towels are provided. Cots, high chairs, stair gates and toys included F.O.C.
- Independent reviews on Bramley Cottage can be read by clicking here
A gallery showing pictures of our 6 cottages can be found by clicking here.