At Mazzard Farm we believe that our pricing structure should be fair, and we know from your feedback that you already believe that we offer very good value for money. Sadly, some parts of the travel industry are building up a bad name for themselves, with lots of hidden charges, incomprehensible pricing structures, penalties, etc. And because we hate this as much as you do, we feel that all we can do is be as open and transparent with our guests as possible.
In practice this means for example that:
- we state our fees as clearly as possible, and you can only book with us direct (i.e. you won’t find us on discount booking portals such as Late Rooms, etc.)
- there are no hidden extras when you book a Mazzard Farm holiday. What we quote is fully inclusive of all you would normally expect from a luxury self catering cottage (and in fact a bit more!)
- we reward early booking – check here for details
- we therefore do not discount late availability!
- we reward loyalty. For example, anyone who has stayed with us on more than two occasions, qualify for an automatic discount of 5% in peak weeks and 10% during all other weeks, and people referred to us by these loyal guests also benefit from the same. If you’ve stayed with us four times or more, the discount is 10% throughout the year.
- we may also make available the odd special offer aimed at just this loyal group of guests
- we have a very fair cancellation / re-scheduling policy, meaning that if for whatever reason you need to cancel a Mazzard Farm booking, your deposit paid will remain valid for a full year (read: it can be used against a future holiday if booked within the year), and we will do all we can to re-sell your holiday, which would result in your balance payment no longer being required. We usually – subject to terms and conditions and availability – also allow for changes made to booking dates.