The movement of Euro to Sterling exchange rates can make a big difference to the cost of your UK holiday, if you happen to live in a country in the Euro zone. And we know that the unpredictability of it stops some of you from booking your holidays in advance.
Allow Mazzard Farm to help!
With Brexit talks nearing their end, Sterling is now significantly cheaper than before. So a great time to book your 2019 Mazzard Farm holiday now. To make sure any exchange rate fluctuations around the time your balance is due will NOT negatively impact on your holiday budget, Mazzard Farm offers the following:
- book your 2019 holiday before Christmas 2018, and we will guarantee exactly the same – or lower! – exchange rate moving forward
- this means that if Sterling becomes more expensive, we will take the hit
- if Sterling becomes even cheaper? Then you will of course get that full benefit!
- For example: if you book a 2019 Mazzard Farm holiday this week, at say a Sterling rate of €1.12 Euro, you can rest assured that the balance payment will be at the same (or better) rate!
- Questions? Drop us a note.
- Wish to benefit from this? Book your stay no later than 24 December 2018 and quote ‘Exchange Rate Guarantee’