- Exeter Christmas Market (15 November – 16 December) – Held in the grounds of the stunning Cathedral, this is an event not to be missed. Various Musical Christmas events in the Cathedral too
- Stuart Line Cruises (Exmouth) – Sail with Santa. On-board Grotto and much more. Mulled wine and mince pies for the adults. Please note Mazzard Farm can offer a special, all inclusive ‘Sail With Santa & Accommodation for 4′ offer for just £279 (incl. up to 3 nights’ stay in 2 bedroom cottage’)
- Otter Garden Centre (Ottery St Mary) Meet Santa in the snow-filled Arctic Circle, singing reindeer Rudy & Judy, making reindeer food in Mrs Claus’s Kitchen. Gift for each child
- Donkey Sanctuary (Sidmouth) – click on the link to see the raft of (pre)XMas activities on offer at this fabulous charity!
- Seaton Tramway (Seaton/Colyton) – Polar Express. Enjoy the hugely popular magical tram ride to Santa’s home at the North Pole in one of the specially decorated single deck tramcars, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, a delicious treat, speak to Santa and admire the awesome lights whilst you walk around the North Pole
- Crealy Adventure Park (Clyst St Mary) - Visit Crealy this Christmas and enjoy a special day out that the whole family can enjoy. Plus don’t miss the brand new interactive Christmas show ‘Santa’s Magical Christmas’
- Pecorama (Beer) - Ride on the Pecorama Santa Special, meet Santa at Pecorama’s winter wonderland and receive a Christmas gift
- Bicton Park (East Budleigh) - A host of Christmas activities for you and your family to enjoy over the festive break. Bicton has a traditional Santa in his grotto along with his little helpers to make a special visit to remember
So why not book yourself a cosy Mazzard Farm cottage, fire up the log burner, and have a great time? Remember we also offer beach/coastal walks, great pubs and pamper treatments! Winter breaks at Mazzard Farm are available from as little as £199.